Translate

Monday 14 April 2014

week 16 - carrying on

update: since last week's post I've donated to Caged Northwest's close down Wimbledon campaign, as closing down a greyhound racing track will not only reduce the number of animals that are being mistreated as well as potential re-homing of homeless dogs as some get dumped rather than killed when no longer of use.  I also donated to 'Rescue me!' which is a foster and re-homing scheme based in Merseyside, and Dr. Hadwen trust whilst at the LABL vegan fair in Liverpool last Saturday.

For this week's activity, as I already sponsor a dog, Skye, through the dogs trust I shall be signing up to become a member of another animal charity.... and will let my facebook fans vote on who that shall be!

https://www.facebook.com/project52ayear

No comments:

Post a Comment